Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shower Favors

Hello All
It's been a while since I've posting any of my crafts. Carpal/Cubital tunnel had me down for a while. But I had to come out of "retirement" to help out a friend who's hosting a baby shower next weekend. I made 30 cute little purse favors to be filled with something yummy, I'm sure.
I cut the purse template on lavender cardstock and made the handles with brown cardstock. I use a 1 and 1/4 inch scalloped circle punch for the tag and backed it with a 2 inch scalloped circle cut with the cricut Forever Young cartridge.
I attached the handles with these adorable sparkly brads from Michaels.
Here's all 30 of them ...ready to go.
With the leftover paper I decide to make a banner. Its a Girl!!!!
Hope you like!!!!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment