Friday, February 10, 2012

I Got A New Cartridge!

Hey All

I just got a new cartridge! I'm a little slow about my crafting lately. Busy, Busy, Busy when you're trying to take care of 12,10, and 6 year old boys. However, I've been wanting to make favor bags alot lately. Most of the favor bags I've seen are for the larger, 12x12 cricut. I only have the original , 6x12 cricut. I recently saw a few videos using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and cutting at 5.5. The bags were a nice size so I decided to buy it!! Stay tuned for my FAVOR BAGS!

Happy Krafting!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have to take a look at mine, I have only used the cartridge once, can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cartridge, I use it all the time for the font and shapes it has on it. Didn't realize ithad a bag though..gonna have to check that out hehe.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete