Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Transformation!

Hello Again!!

I had so much fun making this card! I was a program participant at our Women's Day Celebration at church and we all wore these fall corsages.

Well...afterwards I KNEW this corsage would come in handy and what'd ya know...a challenge!!!! Over at Docerela Creations there is an awesome challenge to create a card using fall colors and leaves! PERFECT!! So...here's my challenge card. Everything came from my corsage - even the ribbon. Hope you like it!
Happy Krafting!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Great way recycle your corsage. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to recycle your autumn corsage! Your card turned out great! Nice leaf lay-out! And the ribbon is the perfect touch!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This i so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! You did a great job recycling your corsage.

    Thank you for joining my Birthday giveaway too. I am your newest follower too. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kellie, just a little nosey round you blog hun. Wow! it's gorgeous, love your fab designs. Love this recycled creation, great idea.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kellie!
    So glad you stopped by my blog & left me a comment.
    I appreciate the support. Thanks for posting about my giveaway on your blog too.
    You have a very fun blog filled with some really nice creations.
    I am sure I will visit some more. This fall card is so lovely!
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete