Saturday, November 12, 2011

Make a Wish!

Hello Everyone!!


Well...I've been playing around with my Forever Young cartridge again. There are sooo many things you can do with it! I think this one will keep me busy for a long time. Here is a card I made using model #11. This time with some really cute pattern paper I found at Michaels. It's a DCWV Glitter Stack. This card is for the Birthday Sundaes Challenge. The sentiment is fresh out of my new My Pink Stamper stamp set (I just got it today!). Hope you like it!!

Happy Krafting!

3 comments:

  1. She is stylin'! Great birthday card and thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Love that Fashionista! Great job and the colors are amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete