Thursday, November 3, 2011

Help Me!

Hello All !! Well...I've been spending quite a bit of time the last few days looking at youtube videos on digi stamps. I see lots of really cute cards made using digi stamps and Copic markers. Well, since I'm a beginner and have NO idea how to use Copics I dont want to make such a huge investment just yet. Instead I saw a few videos using Prisma Colored pencils and a blending stump. The videos I saw had great results. This, my first attempt, kinda looks like my five year old colored it. I'm not a happy camper. This, by the way, is not a digi stamp. It is a Clings stamp that I had in my stash. I'll keep practicing and if ANYONE has any suggestions...PLEASE HELP!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kell, I currently don't own any Icopic markers but I would love to own at least one, but they are so expensive :0( but here is something that you probably did not know. I'm a supervisor for Close to my heart and we do carry Exclusive marker and inks that match. Also we carry a blending pen that picks up ink just like the ICopic. Please email me if you have any questions... docerela@gmail.com or you can visit my ctmh online shop docerelacreations.myctmh.com

    Talk to you soon...
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kell!
    its grace from sugar cards
    I was looking around your blog and found that you needed help with your colouring pencils...
    and I wanted to HELP you out by sending you over to one of my most favourite blogs I follow.
    its emily at beans scraps and sheep! she's an amazing artist and she taught me how to colour and blend with pencil crayons =)
    here's the link:
    http://beansscrapsandsheep.blogspot.com/p/coloring-tutorials-coming-soon.html

    I hope her tutorial video helps =)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete