Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doodlecharms 02 - Snowman Card

Happy November (my birthday month)!!!!!!!
Well...Here's another Doodlecharms creation. I love this snowman! I found this cute gingham ribbon at Joann's for about a dollar and it inspired me to create this cute little scarf for this guy. The Christmas Matstack just happened to have a matching piece of gingham pattern paper. I think he looks cool! I know...I'm gonna start adding sentiments to my cards. I've ordered some but they just haven't arrived yet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month!!!! so tickled to have you as a follower! I am your newest follower now too!!!

    Lisa G
    lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Happy Birthday Month! and I love your card. I really need to use this cart more.

    ReplyDelete