Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes

...and again!Well, this is my 3rd and final post for today(I promise). I just made this card for the Birthday Sundaes Challenge .

The challenge was to make a card using your old and neglected stash. Well...since I've only been doing this a month I really don't have anything very neglected. I pretty much use everything I have and desperately need more! But...I didnt want to miss a Birthday Sundaes Challenge!

So...about two weeks ago I was is Michaels and looking through the dollar ribbon and saw this cute ribbon in pink and orange. I used the pink in a previous Birthday Sundaes challenge but never got around to using the orange. I had planned on using it for some sort of Thanksgiving card. Well...obviously that never happened. So here is my "old and neglected" orange ribbon :)
Happy Krafting!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    -Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! love the orange scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kell & the ribbon is perfect!

    Happy Thanksgiving Day to You and Your Family!

    Blessing AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card.......love that giant present and big orange bow:)
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I really like the papers & the color scheme. That gift box is brilliant!
    Bow is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kell I hope all is well on your end. I haven’t seen a post so I hope all is well. Blessing AJ!

    ReplyDelete