Saturday, October 29, 2011

Craft Space - My Humble Beginnings

Hello All !! I have been looking at alot of blogs and seeing some very FABULOUS craft spaces. I must say I have enjoyed them all!! However, we ALL have to start somewhere! Here is a photo of my very humble craft space. In our home we have an extra room which my husband and I share (I guess we each have two walls). Mine are is used for my sewing/embroidery and my newest growing obsession - papercrafting.

Well...here's what we have. A cricut (the original), a cuttlebug (not shown), a paper cutter, 2 cricut cartridges (no, that is not a typo, I said 2 cricut cartridges but I'm hope to double that next week *birthday hint*), a couple of boxes for paper punches and stamps, and a storage box for papers and scraps.


Are you still not impressed? Well, perhaps you didn't see the little glass jar full of buttons!


Well, there you have it! Let's get krafting!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Super space! Great way to start out!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome space!! I started out a few years ago with a 3 foot table shoved up against a wall in our bedroom and a couple of plastic storage bins. And I LOVED it! Now that our kids are grown and gone, I have a whole room to myself! It just took some time!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just perfect, we all have started out just like you! I look at others spaces and I am in amazement with how much stuff they have, I thought I had a lot but....lol not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kell,

    I envy your craft space, I have to craft on the floor. I can't wait till I buy my own place, I will have to keep a craft corner in mind when i look.

    Keep up the good work,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete