Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm an ETSY Newbie



Well Bloggers, I have officially launched my ETSY shop (sort of)! I am what's called a Newbie! I have just a very basic working knowledge of ETSY and how it works and I'm sure there will be a learning curve but I walk through every step along with you and give you updates as to my progress. I have studied a little about how to set up my Shop Policies so I started there. This weekend I even added a few items to my store. Keep in mind...I'm just beginning. I also figured out how to forward all my internet traffic (which ther is very little of right now) directly to my site. So now when you go to http://www.sewmamas.com/ you'll be at my store!!! Isn't it great! Also I forund the cutest little photo to use as my ETSY avatar. Check it out. It'sone of my satisfied customers. Later bloggers, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment